A public view monitor with a built-in 5MP NDAA-Compliant IP Camera. The NSC-PVM is perfect for quick public view monitor setups. You can display a logo and advertising slideshows while the monitor is passive, then automatically switch to PVM mode based on motion detection with the built-in PIR motion detector. Record directly to the machine via a MicroSD card or record with your NVR via the ONVIF protocol or RTSP address.
With an acrylic cover, a slim metal housing, and a slick dark profile, the NSC-PVM will look great anywhere. Use it in retail scenarios, store entrances, ATMs, and any other scenario where you need passersby to know they're being watched and recorded.
By default, the PVM is set to 2MP (1920 x 1080) @ 30fps to save bandwidth and recording space. The resolution can be manually bumped all the way up to 5MP (2592 x 1944) @ 30fps if desired.
5MP NDAA-Compliant 10.1" IP POE Powered Public View Monitor W Built In Camera
- LED Backlight with 40% power saving
- Built-in NDAA-Compliant 5mp IP Camera
- Onboard recording with TF card (up to 1 TB) or by NVR
- Advertisement function while in passive mode
- Simultaneously view camera feed over the network
- PIR Motion Sensor for switching between camera and advertising mode
- Text overlay
- Flickering LED light to show power and recording function
- Audio alarm based on motion
- Sleek and slim metal design
- Full acrylic cover
- Single remote for all settings
- DC12V & PoE